Protecting the wooden equipment:
Our responsibility is to manage the safety and quality assessments as well as to identify and meet industry and regulatory standards in the marketplace so wooden decoration has found countless fans among the Canadian people. Wood is a natural material that is sensitive to various pests, so it must be properly protected and cared for. The furniture, table, cabinets, marquetry, baby Wood craft and parquetry we have provided with Toronto wood should be kept properly.
We will review the following points for cleaning and maintenance of wooden equipment:
- Know the weather of your area. Each wood is suitable for a weather zone.
- Water is the enemy of wood, with its penetration causing it to dry and warp.
- Use a blanket or foam while moving the furniture. ?
- When moving objects, do not put ornament into tiny packages.
- When moving, remove detachable parts such as a handle.
- Do not put wood together.
- Sometimes the use of natural oils is suitable for preventing sun damage.
- Remove any drop that spills on them immediately
- In areas close to the kitchen sink or places where water may be poured, make sure you use a piece of carpet or small carpet for parquetry and tablecloth for dining table or cabinets. Do this also for the entrance to the house and where the traffic is too high.
- If you have a pet, keep your pet nails permanently so that they do not hurt them by pulling their claws.
- To install heavy equipment, be sure to use a shield to the base.
- Woodworking equipment should preferably not be exposed to direct sunlight, so it does not pale over time.
- It is also necessary to keep an eye on them when moving things.
- Do not use chemicals to clean wood. The use of special cleaners is a more appropriate option
- Keep your wooden equipment away from home heaters.